- Fresh Turf grow turf on a modern turf farm, use high quality seed cultivars and go to every effort to ensure that we deliver high quality lawn turf to our customers in great condition. However, turf is a living and perishable product and it is the customers responsibility to maintain the ongoing health and quality of the turf from the time the turf is delivered.
- Fresh Turf do not offer an after care service but will happily give after care advice to any customer via telephone or email.
- All Goods must be paid for in full before dispatch.
- All orders will include at least one extra roll of turf and no more than 10 extra rolls of turf at no extra cost. The quantity of extra rolls will depend on the size of the order. The extra roll/rolls are supplied to ensure that customer's do not run short and/or for the unlikely event that there is a damaged or substandard roll of turf.
- It is the customer's responsibility to dispose of unwanted extra rolls of turf.
- Fresh Turf will not be held responsible for any costs incurred for replacing turf, removing waste or excess turf, cleaning or for any other labour charge or service.
- All deliveries will be carried out by a pallet distribution service unless otherwise agreed.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that there is suitable access for the lorry to deliver the goods. A picture of a typical lorry can be found on our delivery page.
- Delivery is strictly to the kerbside.
- It is not the delivery driver's responsibility to carry or transport the goods past the kerbside.
- Deliveries are made from 8am to 6pm.
- AM deliveries are made from 8am to 12pm
- We can not confirm the time of any delivery even on the day of delivery.
- It is the customer's responsibility to dispose of the pallet/pallets that the turf is delivered on.
- Fresh Turf will not be liable for any damage to the the customers property by the delivery vehicle or driver. In this unlikely case we will supply the customer with all details of the distribution company so that a claim can be made to them or their insurer.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
- Fresh Turf can not accept late cancellations as all turf is a perishable product and is cut to order for its intended customer. Once cut, the turf must be used by its intended customer or it will be rendered unusable and have to be discarded.
- All cancellations must be made by 5pm, 2 days prior to the delivery date.
- A full refund will be given for all cancellations made on time.
- If the turf has been cut but not dispatched the customer will be entitled to a refund for the value of the delivery only and not of that of the turf itself.
- The £12.00 charge for an AM delivery will be refunded if the delivery arrives after 12PM. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us of a late delivery. Once we have been notified we will check the delivery time and if the delivery is confirmed to be late, the £12.00 refund will be processed immediately.
- If for any reason Fresh Turf can not deliver the turf requested on the day the turf has been ordered for, the customer is entitled to a full refund.
- Turf is a living and perishable product so the turf must be checked on delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to care for and maintain the condition of the turf once they have taken delivery.
- Complaints must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of receiving the goods.
- In the unlikely event that the product is substandard or damaged on delivery, we will offer a full refund on receipt of the returned goods. Goods must be returned complete and unused.
- Once the goods have been signed for and/or accepted and/or delivered to the kerbside of the customer's intended place of delivery it will be the customer's responsibility to return the goods at their own cost.